Parmesan Crusted Chicken Thighs Easy Recipe
Ingredients you need to make the best Parmesan Crusted Chicken Thighs
- 6-8 boneless chicken thighs (bone in would be fine too, just increase cooking time)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅓ cup dijon mustard
- 1½ cup Panko crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. (use convection feature if you have it).
- Line a sheet pan with foil for easy clean up.
- Spray heavily with no stick spray.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs – set aside.
- Mix together melted butter and dijon in a medium bowl.
- Combine Panko, parmesan, salt and pepper on a dinner plate or platter.
- Add chicken thighs to butter/dijon mixture and gently toss to be sure each piece of chicken is coated.
- Press each chicken thigh into Panko crumb mixture and place on prepared pan.
- Spray top of coated chicken thighs with additional non stick spray.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until coating is crispy and brown and chicken is cooked though.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Thighs Video
Our parmesan crusted chicken thighs are easy to make and full of flavor. We bake them in the oven for a healthier version.